Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EvansSpurs16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 07:37 AM
    Circular Spot/Rash thing on my leg
    Hey I have noticed a rash/spot thing on the lower part of my calf muscle. It's a bit red and slightly weird/numbish to touch. At first I thought it was just a reaction or something to a stinging nettle I got when I was up the park the other day. But it hasn't gone away and I don't know what it is.
    Can anyone help me out?
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Circular raised edge thing on my penis head [ 1 Answers ]

I have this circular raised edge thing on my penis head. It kind of looks likes ringworm. So I applied some Anit fungus cream but doest seem to work. It doesn't hurt at all. I am 18 years old and a virgin. Please help this thing is bothering me. Thank you

Drainage from spot on leg [ 1 Answers ]

I have a spot that is leaking clear fluid on my leg. Has been doing this for about 3 days. It is not pus or have an odor. It is clear

What are these rash spots on my leg? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this for weeks now, and I'm pretty sick of it. It started as what seemed like some kind of bug bite, or zit type thing, but turned into this round, itchy rash. This pic (hope the link works) is the first one I took after I started to think "what the heck is this?" ...

Brown circular ringworm-like rash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a brown circular ringworm-like rash with a white border slowly growing below the backside of my penis head. It doesn't hurt it just itches slightly from time to time. I didn't think it was serious so I continued to have sex with girlfriend but she doesn't have any outbreaks or symptoms of...

I've got a rash on my leg [ 7 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male and I've got this rash on my thigh near my groin and down till mid thigh and its little bumps and blotches of (for lack of a better word) red I know they are not an std and they don't itch or hurt they are just ugly and they make me cringe every time I see them I don't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.