Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngadult90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 04:07 AM
    Live with boy friend, not having sex, what's going on?
    I am 22, my boyfriend is 23 years old. We have been dating for three and a half years. My boyfriend recently moved in with me because I needed a sublet. We get a long really well, we love each other, we cuddle and kiss all of the time, but when it comes to sex, it is really infrequent. At this rate we are having sex once a week (at best). He used to come over after work and wake me up and we would do it, or in the morning or if he visited at any point in the day really. He used to complain that I never initiated sex, but now I am the only one who seems to (unless he has been drinking). I really don't know how to bring this up, or even if I should without sounding totally insecure. Besides this issue, we are usually a very happy couple. Are conflicting work schedules getting in the way? Is it the living together? Are we tired? Are we bored? I will take any advice, please!
    Ps. I know he is faithful. That isn't the problem.
    whatcanidotofix Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 06:00 AM
    I feel you on this one... im lucky to get it once a week... but in my case things may be over soon... shes not the same anymore... ive been thinking about cheating... but that's not me... read my post... maybe you can help... ill think about, your problem see what I come up with:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boy friend doesn't like to sex with me anymore [ 3 Answers ]

My boy friend doesn't like to sex with me anymore .he suck me once .after that he says he don’t like girls any more .I know it’s not true. This is our first time sex .he said his first sex partner is me. My first sex partner also him. I didn’t have sex with anyone else before .he also.(still we...

My boy friend doesn't want to have sex with me very often, what's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 21 years of age and my boy friend is 23. We have been together for 2 years now. I am incredibly in love and attracted to him. I was 100 pounds when we first started dating, I gained 10 and I feel like that may have a part in why he doesn't want to have sex very often. I've tired talking to him...

I live in California and am 17 ,boy friend is 19 ,baby due in April can I marry him? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to marry my boy friend , and my parents won't let me what can I do ?

The live in boy friend [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I divorced in the last year. We do not have anything in the divorce that states that we could not have live in "mates", I tried she wouldn't agree. She has custody of my two children, if this just staying over turns into "living with" do I have any rights. My son 7, already wants to...

View more questions Search