Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3007M Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 01:28 AM
    Sex question!!
    Is it normal or is it okay to feel the guy's penis in your lower stomach while having sex?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 01:35 AM
    Well I know it feels that way, but not actually. If he is large, he is pushing your cervix up.
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 01:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Well I know it feels that way, but not actually. If he is large, he is pushing your cervix up.
    Oops, to answer your question, it is okay as long as you don't feel discomfort

Aug 5, 2012, 01:38 AM
    Is it bad if he is pushing it up while having sex?

Aug 5, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Its not quite comfortable at all not even from the very beginning. So is that still okay?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 01:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 3007M View Post
    Its not quite comfortable at all not even from the very beggining. So is that still okay?
    It depends on you and how you feel.

If it's not comfortable, hurts, and you don't like it, then no, it's not okay. Not his fault, but still not okay. In other words, it won't go away, it will continue to feel this way if you do nothing about it.

You have to decide if you can live with this. You also need to talk to your boyfriend about how you feel. But ultimately, this is your choice. Either you talk to the boyfriend, find ways around this, and there are things you can do to lessen your discomfort, or you break it off, or grin and bear it.

Your choice.

Aug 5, 2012, 01:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    It depends on you and how you feel.

If it's not comfortable, hurts, and you don't like it, then no, it's not okay. Not his fault, but still not okay. In other words, it won't go away, it will continue to feel this way if you do nothing about it.

You have to decide if you can live with this. You also need to talk to your boyfriend about how you feel. But ultimately, this is your choice. Either you talk to the bf, find ways around this, and there are things you can do to lessen your discomfort, or you break it off, or grin and bear it.

Your choice.
    He knows about it and we were both concerned so I had to ask about it because it was the first time. So what your saying is that if it keeps on happening it could damage my cervix or it will just keep feeling uncomfortable?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 02:02 AM
    Wait... you've only had sex once?

If that's the case, then that's most likely why it was uncomfortable. Losing your virginity isn't always pleasant. In fact, it rarely is.

I have to ask, how old are you?

Unless he's built like an elephant, I doubt it will damage your cervix. Sounds to me like the first time ouchies. It may hurt, or be uncomfortable, for a few more times after the first, but it will pass.

Aug 5, 2012, 02:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Wait....you've only had sex once?

If that's the case, then that's most likely why it was uncomfortable. Losing your virginity isn't always pleasant. In fact, it rarely is.

I have to ask, how old are you?

Unless he's built like an elephant, I doubt it will damage your cervix. Sounds to me like the first time ouchies. It may hurt, or be uncomfortable, for a few more times after the first, but it will pass.

Im 17 and yes it was the first for both and I was scared to ever do it again because I felt like it was going through my lower stomach. So if I ever do it again I might feel it again a couple more times and then I won't feel it anymore after it passes?
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 3007M View Post
    Im 17 and yes it was the first for both and i was scared to ever do it again because i felt like it was going through my lower stomache. So if I ever do it again i might feel it again a couple more times and then i wont feel it anymore after it passes?
    It certainly is not going through your stomach; your b/f has to slow down. Not get carried away. He can find a happy comfortable medium and when the two of you are in sync then it won't bother you so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Sex Question... [ 6 Answers ]

I bet there are tons of women thinking the same thing as I'am but I can't help it. I want a answer to my specific problem. (Which id find if I knew how too Google.. Heh.) Okay me an my boyfriend have been together for about three years now. It seems to be the magic number before boyfriends don't...

Sex question [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 19 and when I use condoms the latex ones it stinggs and burns and a little ichy does that mean I'm alergic to them?? And when I'm hornnnyy I don't get wet as much but I'm like horny why does that happen and that always happen?

Sex question! [ 3 Answers ]

I have been taking ovulation tests for about a month and I finally tested positive. I had intercourse to try to get pregnant during the 48 hours now how long should I wait to take a pregnancy test and be sure it will show up? :confused:

View more questions Search