Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 09:31 PM
    That sounds fine. In-person connections are much more important to a relationship.
    randommustaches Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Thank s for the help! :)
    here2assist Posts: 101, Reputation: 27

Aug 7, 2012, 10:38 PM
    I think you should follow Kevin_s's advice. From what you've shared you're probably coming across as totally needy. Neediness is a HUGE turnoff. Men like women that have their own lives and don't need a man to make them happy. I think guys like to feel wanted and appreciated but depending upon them to make you 'whole' is just a recipe for disaster. I'd change your routine and seriously back away.

BTW - texting means nothing to guys. They don't put much credence or thought into it. Females read into it as though it's a decoder for a dude's feelings. Nope, it's in his actions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she annoying me? [ 3 Answers ]

So I am a girl and there is a girl that is two years younger than me, and we both like the same guy. What confuses me is, all year she has been trying to get me to ask this guy out. At the end of the year, there was a big dance and he asked me to go with him so I did. When I told her she seemed...

Annoying him? [ 25 Answers ]

My boyfriend lately has been telling me things that I do to annoy him. It really hurts my feelings. Is that a sign of him getting tired of me?

Reallyy annoying guy [ 3 Answers ]

OK there's this guy in my school who iz the most irritating kid ever rghhhhhh he's very popular but I really don't c y he's one of those people who you see or hear and you just want to strangle them hahaha not really but I really hate him and I think he hates me too. The worst part of it was in...

How can I be less annoying? [ 4 Answers ]

Some people find me to be sortof annoying, how do I become.. well... less annoying?

Annoying [ 3 Answers ]

How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:

View more questions Search