Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa5621 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 08:48 PM
    I had sex during my period and it stopped the next day. Is there something wrong?
    I had sex on my first day of my period. Then by the next, it completely stopped. Is there something wrong? Am I pregnant that fast or what is the explanation to that?

>texting edited into good, readable English<

Check out some similar questions!

My period stopped a day after taking clomid! [ 4 Answers ]

I hope someone can ease my mind a bit, I've been waiting for my period to come this month to start taking my clomid for the first time (been trying for over 2 years):mad: I always have a few days where there not much blood at al just a bit discharge then it starts a few days later. My doctor told...

Unprotected sex 3rd day of period, it stopped the next day. Pregnancy possible? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 4 times in the same day and he finished inside. Today my period has stopped but I still have the cramping like I normally do. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Or does having sex during this time slow down your cycle and is it going to come back? I'm very...

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and the next day it continued.Am I pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

On the first day of my period, it was very light and I had sex.It didn't stop completely after having sex, but it was even lighter. The next day my period continued normally.Now I still have my period 4 days after, which is normal for me.Is there any chance I can be pregnant, even though my period...

Early Period, Took Pills, Unprotected Sex, Period Stopped [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period one week earlier than usual. A few days before this, I took BCPs to induce my period. Hence, I got my period Saturday afternoon and started taking my first pill from my first pack Sunday morning. I had unprotected sex Sunday evening. My period seemed to have stop Monday...

I had my period for 5 days stopped for a day light bleeding next day could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I was 3 days late for my . An then when it started it was heavy during the day then very light or nothing at all at night and only lasted 5 days, on the sixth day I didn't have any bleeding at all, the next morning my boyfriend and I had normal, nothing different protected sex like we usually do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.