Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 08:13 PM
    No pleasure during sex, and pain.
    I recently turned 16 and I have questions about sex. I've been on birth control for about 8 months now, and I've been sexually active for almost a year. My current partner and I have sex maybe once or twice sometimes three times a month. The first time we had sex it was great. And every time after that I feel a deep pain in my bladder/ovary area. Its hard to describe, its almost like having a tampon in wrong. And it only happens with deep penetration and in certain positions when he can go in deeper. Its been getting to the point I had to have him stop for a few minutes till the pain subsided. I don't talk to my mom about my sex life because she is too open about hers when I talk to her and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
    My aunt has been telling me it may be my psychological past that's preventing me from feeling please and pain instead. I'm in love with him, deeply madly truly with everything I have in love with him. I have been for three years. And he has no feelings for me whatsoever. We have a friends with benefits relationship. I have a horrible past with abuse and family issues that are over now but I'm still coping with going to counseling and such. But I don't know what to do about the pain and no pleasure. Any suggestions on what I can do? Its really frustrating.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Please see a doctor and tell him about the pain. And dump this guy. Talk to the counselor about all this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get any pleasure or pain at all when having sex? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi , my names Brittney. And when touching myself or using toys I do not get any pleasure at all. I could just sit there while my boyfriend is fingering me , and it has no affect on me . I do not get pleasure or pain. I'm just kind of curouis why this is happening ?

Deep pain but no pleasure with intercourse [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently lossed my sex drive, and I feel that there might be something wrong. I am only 23, so I would think I would have a strong healthy sex drive, but it's the complete opposite. I can think about the act, and get tingles all over my body, but when it comes right down to it, I feel no...

Girlfriend experiences pain and no pleasure [ 22 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been trying to have enjoyable sex now for about three months. We each have two previous partners. I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong or I am no good because she experienced pain at first and didn't want to proceed any farther. She said it was because of my size but...

No sex, but pleasure? [ 7 Answers ]

I do not want to have sex with my boyfriend because I want to wait till marriage and he respects that. I just want to know some other things me and him can do for sexual pleasure that doesn't involve us having sex.

View more questions Search