Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyDon2977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Ask a movie expert
    I am looking for the title of a sci fi movie with Stuart Whitman. It is about a race

For the last available land.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 08:33 PM
    This is a list of all of his movies and TV shows, if he was in it, it should be listed here.

Stuart Whitman - IMDb

You can click on the movie for info on it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need an Old Movie Expert [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to identify a b&w movie from the 40's or 50's, probably in the thriller or horror genre. All I remember is that it had something to do with a man that had a burned face and would haunt a woman (perhaps his wife?) He had burned to death in a house fire, I think, but she thought his ghost...

Ask a movie expert? [ 1 Answers ]

My dad says that he remembers an old movie about time stopping and then some guy restarting it with this car that is the only thing that moves. He attaches a string to the stick shift or something. My dad is convinced it's from The Twilight Zone but I've looked and nothing seems to fit the...

Old movie expert? [ 1 Answers ]

We watched an old black and white movie about money that fell from the sky. The people that found the money did not know what to do with the money.

Ask movie expert? [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I'm trying to find the name of a movie where a guy find a portal to another dimension in a warehouse. He arrives in this apparently utopian society. Some details I can remember is that everyone shares cars, and a policeman gives the main character a leash for his dog. I think the guy leaves...

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

View more questions Search