Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ENJOI_PANDA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 07:06 PM
    Dating a straight girl... tips? Opinions? Please?
    I'm a lesbian an I've been dating this girl (a straight girl). We met at soccer conditioning and almost instantly I started crushin on her. Months later I asked her out and she said yes, we would stay up every night talking until 3 maybe 4 in the morning. But recently she's stop talking to me and when we do talk she gives me these short choppy answers. I'm crazy about her and she says she's still crazy about me. But everyone I know says that she's trouble and that I should stop while I'm a head I'm just so confused. I'm really stubborn and I still want to be with her but when I'm around her any logic or reasoning I have just disappears.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 08:36 PM
    If she is really straight she would not be dating you. A straight women would have no sexual or dating desire for another women.
    jay-stud Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Aug 6, 2012, 09:05 PM
    Im lesbian and for this reason I can't date straight or bi girls. They just honestly don't know what they want just don't trust them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Straight girl needing lesbian friendship? Is she really straight? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Dr, Sometimes I feel there is a trend for straight women to cross the line, In terms if their sexuality. I am 54 and have know my attraction to women at a young age. In high school I had hoped and prayed that theses emotions were just a sexual development issue. I was very attracted to boys...

Lesbian dating a 'straight' girl... [ 5 Answers ]

Hopefully I won't babble too much so bear with me... I was dating this girl but had an interest in her friend the whole time. The friend was dating a man when I met her. I thought she was straight, maybe curious but def not gay. While away on vacation (not with the girl I was dating) the friend...

Bi & crushing on a straight girl. Not really sure if she is straight though. [ 10 Answers ]

'Ello (: I will give you some foundation on my situation! :] My name is Caitlin & I'm 14 years of age. I have been Bisexual for the past 2 years now & its something that I KNOW. I won't ever change being who I am. I am more into guys than girls. Bad experiences & such. I have been in...

View more questions Search