Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Can someone tell me what my dream means
    Last night I had a dream that had a bunch of my high school classmates in it. Some are friends and others are just classmates. The part that I'm having real trouble with is one of my former friends was in the dream. I thought it was strange because I haven't seen this former friend for almost 4 years. I hope that someone can help tell me what it means.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Many times it means opposite, so if you are having problems, it means you want to get back with them, perhaps you should give them a call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me what my dream means [ 0 Answers ]

I have this re-occuring dream that my grandmother who has passed away seven years ago comes back to life and stays with us again one last time before she passes away again, she stays just long enough till everyone shows up to see her one last time, the dream itself is pretty much the same every...

Tell me what my dream means [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream that my daughter turned 16 and was able to decide who she wants to go home with and she decided to go home with her father who is a very bad man. I got a weekend visit with her and I took off with her back to another state and I got in trouble for kidnapping but in the end she...

I want to tell what my dream means? [ 0 Answers ]

In my sleep I was in a with my family my husband and children like in real time when in my dream. Than my husband was on the phone talking to several of my female friends while I was tending to the children in the house I had on a ugly pajamas on that had oranges on the dress I had curlers in my...

Can someone PLEASE tell me what this dream means? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this dream is really confusing to me. Me, my ex boyfriend of three years (whom I'm still very much in love with) and some chick I've never met. The girl and I were talking about something (I couldn't hear, all I saw was our mouths moving. It was basically a dream on mute; I didn't hear...

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

View more questions Search