Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A1driver82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Skit show on abc in Australia in the early 90's late 80's
    Just wanted to know if any one remembers the name. Of a skit show on the abc Australia I seem to remember something about detention and slime in was made in the u.s.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 05:51 PM
    Sounds like You Can't Do That on Television

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 2 Answers ]

What was the name of the t.v. show in the late 80's early 90' with a teenage girl whose dad was from outer space. She would talk to her father through a crystal diamond shaped box that would glow red. I believe she looked like a human but had special powers because her dad was from outer space. ...

Aus ABC Late 80's Early 90's Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

All I have are vague recollections of a pawn shop or antique store or something and that at some point it has a little musical number/skit out in the desert where they sing that old style "sittin' in the bathtub la-di-dah-di-dah" song with a dude in a bathtub. Watching Split Enz videos on YouTube...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure what its called so if you know pleas let me know, all I know it that it was live action it was a TV series I believe, it took place in a castle and in one of the episodes the princess girl turns to stone. I know it is very vague but any help would be great:)

Tv show late 80's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the telivision show about a guy who has a secret advance motorcycle and he wears like a special suit with it its almost cybernetic and he also has a partner who is handicaped that is like a scientist that helps work on the uniform and motorcycle thanks

View more questions Search