A goose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A riddle [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have got a riddle can any one solve it It is I can be quick and then I'm deadly, I am a rock, shell and bone medley. If I was made into a man, I'd make people dream, I gather in my millions by ocean, sea and stream. Can any one work it out tell me if you can

A riddle. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay guys and girls, it's puzzle time. A friend of mine sent this to me. It's supposed to be hard, you right. Anyway, even though it's simple as pie I thought I'd share it with you anyway. Try to solve this puzzle. Apparently only people with an IQ over 120 are able to figure it out. ...

Riddle [ 3 Answers ]

My first is in The Booth but not in The Chair. My second is in Red Rum and also Corbiere. My third is in Canal Turn but not Melling Road. My fourth is in the Bob Champion But not in the horse he rode. My fifth I in the one who beat Devon Loch and twice it appears in St Valentines Brook. My last is...

I need help with a riddle [ 2 Answers ]

This guy enters a card competition where you have to play 1 hand against each player.The only problem is he has to leave early so he doesn't play every player because he has to leave early the total number of hands that were played at the competition was 59. After how many hands did the guy have to...

Help with riddle [ 1 Answers ]

So I got this riddle that I got to solve and I would love your help, I am what you cannot be but you once were what I will become. I am what only blind can see. And of infinity and 1 I am the sum. I am the cure and I am the cancer The riddle is the answer is the riddle the answer. (HINT...

View more questions Search