Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Queenkis genove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 08:03 AM
    My 3 months old shih tzu keeps on bitting me
    I have a shih tzu puppy. She's only 3 months old. I believe she's only bitting me because she's still so playful at her age. Or maybe she misses me a lot because she's often left at home alone. I love her so much that's why it hurts me bad to keep her in the cage. I want her to run freely in the room but it annoys me when she bites me. Cause it hurts. Please help me. What should I do to stop her or to train her not to bit me anymore. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

My shih tzu [ 3 Answers ]

My Puppy Twiches While He Is Sleeping Should I Worry? Oh And One More Questions He Looks A Bit Cross Eyed (outer Way) Is This Normal?

Shih tzu [ 1 Answers ]

What to do if my shih tzu eats his poop

My Shih Tzu [ 7 Answers ]

My dog was in his kennel all day and scrapped his neck trying to get out of his kennel. I gave him a luke warm bath to check where he cut himself but it was just scraped. The problem now is he took a poop and there was blood in his stool, then a half hour later he went back into the bathroom to...

Shih tzu [ 1 Answers ]

How can I train my 2 months shih tzu to do in the right spot not on the carpet, I used newspapars, dog pads but non was good :)

My shih-tzu [ 2 Answers ]

My shih-tzu is about 10 years old. Recently I was dog sitting my son's beagle. My dog mated once with another shih-tzu. She got pregnant and ennded up needing a c-section. She had 2 puppies who both had breathing problems and she would not care for them. We did our best but both ended up dying....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.