Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allicat1994 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Aug 3, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Worried help?
    I'm diabetic. I weigh 131 and am 18 I wanted to do a workout which involved a lot of cardio and such, but every time I do my sugar crashes to around the 60's.
    Ive tried eating first but nothing works. Help?
    Wlliephant Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2012, 02:22 AM
    Couldn't you take a small pack of those harribos I think they are like 1Op, so whenever you sugar gets low just eat a few of them...
    adam512 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 06:53 PM
    When do you do your cardio? If you do it in the morning, then your body fasted all night and your glycogen level will undoubtedly be low. I'm also diabetic and workout four to five times per week. The main thing to remember is your diet. Just make sure your diet consist of some carbs before your workout. What your ratio between carbs/protein/fats depends on what you're trying to accomplish, weight loss/toning, etc. Carbs will be the main source of your fuel before a workout if you workout in the afternoon or evening. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried.. [ 3 Answers ]

After my first time having intercourse, my clitoris stretched out and down. Is that normal? Will it go away, or what will happen?

Worried [ 1 Answers ]

For the last couple of weeks I've been very throughing mostly in mornings and late evening. I've had the iud put in over a year ago but I can't help but think I'm pregnant. I've had abdominal pain, tender breasts, sense of smell hightened and all day headaches. I took a home pregnancy test but came...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I'm a little worried [ 5 Answers ]

I am a mother of one boy who is 2 1/2 I just found out Aug 28th I am pregnant and I'm pretty excited about it. I have had nausea and sore breast, no throwing up yet but I have been super tired also. My period are around every 28 days and pretty normal, I am suppose to be 6 weeks today but my...

View more questions Search