Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    042010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Enroll kids school
    My husband has two kids they are with us more than the mother but he was ordered pay child support. Nobody has custody and she had keep kids from him for month no phone calls etc.. now we have them what should we do? What rights does he have could we enroll them n school ,she lives n differrent state than us, and could we file for assistance medical card etc..

Check out some similar questions!

Enroll a minor in school in Georgia if I am not the custodial parent? [ 2 Answers ]

My kids are moving to Georgia with their father who is not on the birth certificate nor the custodial parent, this is with my permission but what legal documents are required for him to enroll them in school and to authorize medical care, etc?

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

How to enroll in a school without a transcript of records? [ 4 Answers ]

To God be the Glory!I am a 25 yr old Single Parent of two lovely kids, at present I don't have stable job, I am living in with my Uncle's family, I came to Manila, Philippines to seek for any kind of legal job, but most of them requires transcript certifications,etc. I did not finish my studies, I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.