Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Damion98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 07:53 PM
    Can a 16 year old choose to not live with her parents or any other immediate family?
    Okay my friend has asked me to help her out, she wishes not to live with her family because they way they treat her, they emotinaly bully her for controle over her. She wants me to find out if she can decide whether she lives with them or can come live with me. I haven't had much luck looking for this info on the net so I thought id ask some one out there. I am going on 18 legaly able to live on my own she is just turned 16 she wantes to live with me. Anyone help?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 08:02 PM
    Which state or country is she in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in FL and my 15 year old niece wants to live with me her parents are separated [ 1 Answers ]

We all in the state of FL, my brother and his wife have separated, not legaly but he has moved out 13 months ago, the mother who is 47 now has a 32 year old boyfriend who spends som noghts at her apt. My brother an his wife cannot speak to one another without there being an argument. My 15 year old...

Parents divorced.live with mom.She has no will.If she died,can I choose where to go [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 13.My parents are divorced.My mom has full custody of me.She does not have a Will written out yet.If she dies while I'm still 13 or even 14 can I choose where I live or do I have to go with my father?

Can a 16 year old decide not to live with his parents due to mental abuse? [ 11 Answers ]

I had a family staying with me for 7 months there son wanted to stay till he turns 18 because he wants to stay near his high school and friends,His mom said yes now a few weeks later she changed her mind and is telling him she would rather see him in a foster home or in jail then with me and my...

Wwhat to do if you want to leave your parents and join another family withou parents [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do when I want to leave my family and join another at 16-years old?

Can a 17 year old choose to live with another relative other than their parents [ 7 Answers ]

My friend is having family promblems at home & is on probation so what ever he/she does his/her parents call the probation officer and tries to get get them pu tin jail but in reality they aren't doing anything wrong and is only on probation because if you fight in our school they press charges....

View more questions Search