Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ben4752 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Lump on penis
    I have a little red dote with a wight head on my penis and a little pus coming out what dose that mean

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am twelve years old. I am not quite sure if I have hit puberty. The other day I woke up and my penis was hurting. It was a didfferant colour to the rest of it. I left it and the next day the lump grew. I was very worried yet I left it until the next day (today). This morning I went to the...

Lump on my penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a twelve year old male and I seem to have a lump on my penis. It is not attached to my penis because I can lift the skin and it is on the skin. It seems to be on the lower right portion of my penis. If I squeeze it, white stuff comes out and it comes out in a paste form. If I continue to...

Lump on my penis [ 2 Answers ]

I have a large lump on my penis and it hurts when I masturbate what should I do??

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 yrs old and have recently noticed a lump on my penis, it look rather like a spot and has a white top and a red ring around it, this may be due to me touching it. I am quite worried and would not like to aprroach my parents! Please put my mind at rest!

I have a lump on my penis [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys I'm 11... my name is nick and I have a lump on my penis its right below the head on the foreskin I told my mom and yes I do masturbate a lot I haven't saw a doctor and its been here for about 2 days I never had sex so its not a STD please help me

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.