Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsValentine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Beyond worried please help
    OK so I am currently 13w2d pregnant with my second child. I had a miscarriage in Dec 09. So up until about a week ago I had a hard knot above my pelvic bone so I was think everything was OK with the baby. But now the knot is not there I have had some cramping but they feel like menstural cramps nothing major like my first miscarriage and no bleeding. But what has brought me to think that my baby is no longer alive because I sat in the hot tub too long and I think I may have killed it not on purpose. I feel no emotional attachment to this baby anymore like I am not pregnant anymore. I do not have an appt until Aug 27 and I am scared to go because if they can't find the heartbeat I will know that this was my fault and I accidentally killed my baby. Should I be worried? I am not sure if this feeling is because I am not so emotional anymore since I have entered my second trimester or what is going on. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2012, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsValentine View Post
    OK so I am currently 13w2d prego with my second child. I had a miscarriage in Dec 09. So up until about a week ago I had a hard knot above my pelvic bone so I was think everything was ok with the baby. But now the knot is not there I have had some cramping but they feel like menstural cramps nothing major like my first miscarriage and no bleeding. But what has brought me to think that my baby is no longer alive because I sat in the hot tub too long and I think I may have killed it not on purpose. I feel no emotional attachment to this baby anymore like I am not pregnant anymore. I do not have an appt until Aug 27 and I am scared to go because if they can't find the heartbeat I will know that this was my fault and I accidently killed my baby. Should I be worried? I am not sure if this feeling is because I am not so emotional anymore since I have entered my second trimester or what is going on. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

You need to see your OB/GYN now. If something is wrong you need to address it now. It's entirely possible that you'll be referred to a therapist or counselor.

I'm surprised you were "allowed" in a hot tub at all - I know I wasn't.

I have no idea if your emotional detachment means anything or not. Maybe you are just preparing yourself emotionally to get bad news.

The only thing I know 100% is that you need to see your Physician - now!

By the way, why do you use the slang term "prego" instead of pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried.. [ 3 Answers ]

After my first time having intercourse, my clitoris stretched out and down. Is that normal? Will it go away, or what will happen?

Should I be worried? [ 8 Answers ]

My last menstrual cycle went off on April 12th at which time I was suppose to start my new pack of 24. Due to no more refills & no insurance I was unable to start my new pack and have been off the pill since then. On April 21st around 6:50 pm my boyfriend and I engaged in sexual intercourse and as...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I'm worried [ 1 Answers ]

I should be exactly 7 weeks pregnant today and I'm worried because I woke up with a little pink blood, not much, but I'm still worried. I don't feel like it is my monthly because I have none of the regular signs of it. Do you think I'm having a miscarrige? Or can this be okay? I had what I think...

View more questions Search