Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Feelings of lonliness and worry
    As a teen, I feel like I am liked not loved and I feel like no matter what, I am always in an extra in the group. Somewhere, I know that's not true but I just can't believe it. I feel miserable; how can I open my eyes?
    1992DodgeSpirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 09:35 PM
    I've always felt unloved, and hated, always being made fun of and what not over stupid stuff, I'm now 22 and I stay lonely and miserable but if I could help you I would, I try to help people feel better about themselves, but in the process of helping them I start to feel worse about my life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting worry [ 1 Answers ]

Garrison shops had a SUTA tax rate of 3.7%. The state's taxable limit was 8,000 of each employee's earnings. For the year, Garrison shops had FUTA taxable wages of 67,900 and SUTA taxable wage of 83,900. Compute: A, Net FUTA tax B, Net SUTA tax

Beliefs, values=lonliness & maybe happiness [ 25 Answers ]

Thi post is completely separate of any of my other post. I've come to the conclusion that I maybe spending the rest of my life without a man. It's not that I need a man, I'd want a man, but only a real man and it seems what I consider a real man doesn't exist at all. I can't seem to accept that...

Not so sure if I should worry. [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out, I am 6 weeks pregnant during my u/s today there wasn't a heart beat. I am also cramping very mildly and on Sunday morning, I noticed a little spotting of brown blood. Should I prepared for worst.

Do I need to worry? [ 1 Answers ]

Here's an embarrassing one- My son flushed my Diva cup (flexible silicone cup about 1 3/4" in diameter at its widest and 2 1/4" long) down the toilet. (His sister decided to tattle on him- lucky for me). I am on a septic system The toilet does not appear blocked (toilet flushed normally- I...

Help! Should I worry? [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help... My LMP was May 1st, I have a 28 day cycle, I had some spotting on the 24th of May, which last only 1/2 a day, I was supposed to get my period on Sunday 29 May, but I still haven't gotten a period yet... For the last 2 weeks, I have been hacking up a lot, I mean constantly...

View more questions Search