Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabitha heuft Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Swollen
    I twisted an fell on my right ankle (outter) 2 weeks ago it hurt but I was still able to walk afterward there was little swelling and no brushing after a few days it felt a lot better no pain and no swelling now 2 weeks later the entire top of my foot and both side of my ankle is very very swollen it doesn't hurt to put weight in it or walk but and there is no bruising why would this swell so much after the fact?

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so I woke up this morning and it was really itchy and I didn't think much of, the itching didn't go away so I decided to look see if something bit me. That's when I notices one of the flaps is swolen only one. Its not painful or anything I haven't had sex. What could it be?

Swollen down there [ 3 Answers ]

I went out drinking and got very very drunk and woke up the next morning and had a swollen vagina inside. I can't stop thinking about it and am very worried. It had stopped being swollen by the end of the day but still can't stop thinking about it. Help

Swollen glands [ 4 Answers ]

I have dog with what appears to be swollen glands... under jaw is rather large and swollen.. any ideas as to what may be wrong? She is a 9 year old mixed lab.. my daughter says she noticed it a few days ago, and the dog doesn't seem to be barking at cars and guest like she usually does today. ...

Swollen all over [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this so here goes... my ankles, stomach, fingers and face have been very swollen or bloated. I've always been the type to retain water, but lately my ankles and heals hurts and feel very tight and sometimes I have pains in them. I look like I am 7 months pregnant (I'm...

Vagina swollen [ 1 Answers ]

I really would like some adivce on what to do... not the vagina lips the place where you pee from.. sorry I don't know much so anyway the one to the right is swollen and last night it was itching so bad... the smorniing when I woke up it was bigger a lot bigger then the one.. this never happened...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.