Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wirelessibarra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 01:15 PM
    How can I change my password on my d-link wireless router
    How can I change my password in my d-link wireless router?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 3, 2012, 01:30 PM
    Which password a do you mean ?
    They are all accessible from within the admin panel..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I wish to change my password for my D-Link Wireless Router [ 1 Answers ]

I had a friend set up my D-Link Router and I gave him my password that I wanted, now I've had it for a while and my friend has moved to another state, I need to work out how to change my password immediately as so many of my kid's friends know it. Thanks Linda

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 1 Answers ]

I have DSL-2520U Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

How to make password for wireless d-link router? [ 1 Answers ]

How to make password for wireless d-link router?

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 2 Answers ]

I have DI-524 Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

View more questions Search