Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qmaster Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 05:50 AM
    test your knowledge
    A body starts from rest and falls vertically through a height of 19.6m . If g=9.8m/s2 then the time taken by the body to fall through the last metre of its fall is? Ans :0.05 sec please solve it..
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 07:26 AM
    First you need to calculate the time it takes for a body to fall 19.6m Use the fundamental equation

and solve for t where x(t) = -19.6m, x_0 and v_0 =0, and a=g = -9.8m/s^2.

Then do the same for x(t) = 18.6m, then take the difference of the two times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the in [ 1 Answers ]

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the individuals in the organization?

Computer Knowledge test? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, tomorrow I have an interview for a Reception Role, and I have been told that I have to sit a 2 hour computer knowledge test. What do I have to know? Has anyone done it before. Is it Hard? Please help! Cheers

Test Your Knowledge about Pets! [ 10 Answers ]

Here is a fun short quiz that I found: Pets: Test your knowledge about cats & dogs: Fine Living IQ Quiz : Fine Living For those of you who do well, come back and help others with questions. For those who don't do well, hmm, errr, umm, maybe you should think twice about answering questions?:p...

View more questions Search