Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qmaster Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 05:38 AM
    A body falls freely from the top of a tower and it falls 7/16th of the total distance
    A body falls freely from the top of a tower and it falls 7/16th of the total distance in its last second. The time taken by the body for complete motion is….. ans:4 sec pz solve it.
    sujoy060188 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 11:54 PM
    s=gt^2
    st=(1/2)g(2t-1)

(7/16)s=(1/2)g(2t-1)
    (7/16)gt^2=(1/2)g(2t-1)

7t^2-32t+16=0
    (t-4)(7t-4)=0

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare distance an object falls on earth to falling on the moon [ 1 Answers ]

The distance s that an object falls due to gravity varies jointly as the acceleration g due to gravity and the square of the time t of fall. The acceleration due to gravity on the moon is 0.172 that on earth. If a rock falls for 2 seconds on earth, how many seconds would be required for the...

Niagara Falls Hotels [ 1 Answers ]

I will be staying by Niagara Falls Aug 24 - Aug 26 I need a good deal on a room in an hotel with a view of the falls ?

Niagara Falls [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know why the toilet spirts out water from the toilet bowl like Niagara Falls for no apparent reason? For this reason I am now always putting the lid on my toilet seat. Can someone help me? Do I have to call a plumber? PS. I live in a condo? Jj

Head that falls off [ 3 Answers ]

There was this movie I saw when I was younger, all I remember is two blondes fighting over something, and one of them falls down the stairs and her head falls off. Ans I think there is this part where they are in this room with a bunch of pools of steaming water or something please help me!

History of niagra falls [ 2 Answers ]

Please I have 2 questions can anyone tell me how niagra falls was created and the second one is how did niagra falls use to be in UDA?

View more questions Search