Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Aug 3, 2012, 05:31 AM
    Eyebrow Matter
    Can anyone tell me the difference between having eyebrows tinted and shaped and having the new HD Brows please? Does the effect last longer as I have been told I have to have another patch test before a HD Brow as they use stronger colour?? Thanks.
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Oct 1, 2012, 03:56 AM
    Is there any informatio anyone can give me on this subject please? Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Eyebrow shaping [ 0 Answers ]

Is Islam allow female to shape eyebrow

Eyebrow directions [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have got my eyebrows done professionaly!but the prolem is there uneven... I know this is natural but mine are REALLY uneven the lady that did them said she can't do any better because the hairs are growing in different drections. Does anybody know how to get both the eybrows to grow...

Eyebrow regrowth? [ 1 Answers ]

I've just noticed that I have been slowly over time plucking my eyebrow hairs unintentionally. I was just wondering how long it will take for an eyebrow to grow back?

What to do with eyebrow [ 1 Answers ]

Asalaam walaykum... I am a beautician at an all women salon. I have been doing this job for over 5 years now and just recently I discovered that threading, waxing or haircutting for women was not islamicly right. Now I don't know if this is all true but if it is I would like to know. Thank you.....

Eyebrow help [ 6 Answers ]

I have been without eyebrows for about 11 years now and I'm only 23. I got them waxed when I was 12 and I figured I would/could do a better job than the waxer so I plucked, and plucked and plucked and now I have none! Q: Will they ever grow back or am I going to have to draw them in for the...

View more questions Search