Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandarice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Weight loss tips
    I am overweight and trying to lose weight by using My Fitness Pal. I am eating 1320 calories a day and exercising and burning at least 1000 Cal's for 5 days a week. However I haven't lost any weight. I have read I have to eat the calories I burn off as well. There is no way I could eat 1000 extra calories a day. I would be stuffed. I have had success with working out and doing weight watchers in the past but can't afford that right now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 05:30 AM
    What type of exercise are you doing, how many minutes a day ? You most likely will need to increase you exercise amount, to a 30 min to 45 min workout.
    27Cheesecake Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 05:53 AM
    Here are a few quick tips (I found these in Women's Day- they're from the coach off 'Biggest Loser')
    1. Drink a glass of water before every meal (it fills you up)
    2. NEVER skip breakfast- have a large, healthy breakfast, medium sized lunch, and small dinner.
    3.SLEEP! Sleep helps your metabolism.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss tips and hints [ 17 Answers ]

Hi there, As most of you know I am getting married next summer, so first thing on the agenda is LOSING WEIGHT. So I need some tips and hints for my venture. I have joined a weight loss competition, and it's 12 weeks long. I need some advice on how to whoop some butt!! Thanks.

Weight Loss Tips [ 18 Answers ]

I need weight loss advice. At 20, I was 120 pounds ((Where I was very happy)). Then I just started packing on the weight. There was no change in eating habits. At 23, I'm 160. I'm 5'3". My goal is 120-130. Can someone give me tips? A few good ones I've received so far are: --Sit...

Weight loss tips? [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently trying to lose weight. However, there are a million diets out there, and I am unsure as to which ones are most effective and which ones are pointless. I would like to see results, but at the same time I don't expect for it to all disappear in a day haha. I know that this will take...

Need weight loss tips and support [ 4 Answers ]

I am 22 years old. 5'0 and 140 lbs. I would like to be 125 by the end of June so that gives me... 8 weeks. Is it possible to lose 15 lbs in 8 weeks? Is this a realistic goal? I currently have a personal trainer that I will be meeting with once a week and I plan to go to the gym an hour a day for 5...

Weight loss tips during the Holidays? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, and happy Holidays! Well, Since it is the holiday season, I dotn want to pork up,so portion cotnrol! But! I would like to lose 10 pounds. Now I am at a good body weight, I am average but I would just feel better knowing I got rid of an extra 10 pounds :)> Does anyone have some...

View more questions Search