Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aliraswtki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 04:12 PM
    Bleeding during sex
    Im 21 female. Why am I bleeding during sex. My boyfriend and I have sex twice a week and lately I've been bleeding badly, to the point were it looks like I'm on my period. Then it'll fade in an out during the day. Help please I'm so Embarrassed by this!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 04:20 PM
    If it is new bright blood it probably is because your vaginal walls are being abraided from not being wet enough. Try a small amount of gel baby oil before hand. It might lubricate enough. Maybe not enough foreplay to get you wet enough. He is too anxious and wants to get his needs filled first, but doesn't realize that by filling yours, it will be more enjoyable for both of you.
    JessicaW8 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Do not be embarrassed by this. You simply need more lubricant or foreplay. You need to be properly aroused for your vaginal walls to completely open.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Causes for bleeding after sex? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently have started having sex for the first time. For the first few times it was really hurting me but I figured it was because I wasn't use to having sex. (my boyfriend isn't exactly "average") Then after my first few times it wasn't hurting me anymore but lately it's hurting again. Its not...

Bleeding during sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am fifteen years old and recenly when and after I have been having sex I have been gettng lots of blood and blood clots I have been on the depo injection for 5 months and haven't had a period since so its not that can someone tell me what's wrong?

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

Bleeding from sex [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex the other night and used a lubricated condom. After, I started bleeding and have been bleeding for two days. Its bright red blood and its spotting. I think I'm allergic to latex. I have had problems before with condoms but I never bled before. Any ideas what it could be? ...

Bleeding after sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I am in my early 30's and in perfect sexual health as is my husband. I have a tilted uterous which does not affect my life in any way. However once or twice I have had mild to moderate bleeding after sex. It has always happened with a rear entry...

View more questions Search