Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jardines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 03:57 PM
    PTO Clutch Johndeere LX172
    I have a Johndeere LX172 and the belt on the PTO Clutch and it keeps on ripping the belt. The clutch runs verry hot when is working.
    We have change the berring and completed the allingment.
    Do I need a newone?

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere LX172 PTO won't engage [ 15 Answers ]

I have a John Deere model LX172 riding mower. It runs well but I can't get the mower to engage. The main pulley under the motor will not turn. The engine will kill if I turn on the PTO switch while not in the seat so I'm assuming the switch and the safety part of it works. Any suggestions on what...

Pto clutch on cub cadet [ 2 Answers ]

If omh is zero is it bad

Electric pto clutch problems [ 1 Answers ]

1994 Troybilt Gtx 18 Model 13060. I need a pto clutch part # 1744401 which is no longer made. Looking for a electric pto clutch 4 1/2" double pulley, 1/2 belt,1 1/8" shaft, 3 15/16" height that I can attach to a made metal plate which can be mounted to the motor. The original clutch manufacturer is...

Testing Electric PTO Clutch [ 3 Answers ]

Troy Bilt 22hp Briggs/46'Deck Electric PTO clutch will not engage. Have changed out switch on the mower console... still no good. Removed clutch, looks OK. IS THERE ANY WAY TO TEST THIS CLUTCH?? Or should I look somewhere else... worked great one day,, the next week NOTHING!

Electric PTO clutch removal [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Cub Cadet 2155 tractor with 15 HP Tecumseh engine. I'm trying to Replace the electric PTO clutch on the front of the engine. I have removed the center bolt but I'm unable to pull the clutch off the shaft. What type of pully puller do I need to pull the clutch off? There...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.