Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atkinsaldo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 03:46 PM
    New HVAC Thermostat Blowing Hot instead of cold.
    Hi Guys, I've just updated all of the thermostats in my new office build. 1 runs fine the other 2 just blow heat no AC. My old thermostat only had 4 wires, White, Green, red and Yellow. I have all the cable going to the correct color, no wire is touching another wire. I have the jumper connection R to Rc.

The one working thermostat in the office had a Rc cable, but the other two do not.

I am using: Honeywell RTH6350

Thanks for your help!

Dan

Check out some similar questions!

We're Cold - Thermostat Hookup (RiteTemp stat / Janitrol HVAC) [ 3 Answers ]

Installed a new thermostat in the summer, and it was working fine for A/C. but it's now unusually cold here in Florida (like many other places), and come to find out the heat isn't working. Goodman Janitrol AW3642 Airconditioner/Electric heat unit wires: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green, Black ...

My hvac unit blows cold air instead of hot. Gas heater isn't coming on [ 1 Answers ]

Our heater is running all the time. It blows cold air, and if I turn the switch off on the side of the unit, then turn it back on, it will fire up the gas and start blowing hot air again. Eventually it will cycle through, and immediately turn right back on, but it is now blowing cold air. ...

He keeps blowing hot and cold [ 4 Answers ]

This guy Im seeing on a casual basis keeps blowing hot and cold. One minute he wants me the next he doesn't. Im okay with this now after much heartache in fact Im pretty much at a point where Im past caring but Id love to play him at his own game and give him a taste of his own medicine. Has...

She's blowing hot and cold [ 4 Answers ]

I met a lovely girl around 2 months ago and we met around 8 times. In this period we even managed to meet each other's families. Everything seemed right. And then I got back from some work in Spain and everything started going wrong. It doesn't matter what I do. Now if I get close, she pulls...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.