Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pichsom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Is think she lying to me about something?
    I been seeing this girl for six weeks, met her through Craigslist in the casual encounter section. Didn't expect to like her but I fell for her. I don't know if she is using or not. She has a kid and doesn't have a job and I have been paying for everything since we met. But sometime I think she lying to me about something.

How do I know if she is using me cause every time we go out or see each other, she always say that she has to pay her roommate for watching her son. But I think that she lives with her parents but not sure haven't been to her house yet.

And one other thing when we go out, she always want to meet me there, never me picking her up. What is that problem. Need answer real quick and many as possible

Can anyone help? Thanks.
    lexiee_mariee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 02:18 PM
    If I were you I would try to talk to her. I hope she isn't lying to you or hiding anything, but like you said she doesn't have a job and you have been paying for everything. She could be using you. Well I hope the best for you guys! Good luck!

Aug 2, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexiee_mariee View Post
    If I were you i would try to talk to her. I hope she isnt lying to you or hiding anything, but like you said she doesnt have a job and you have been paying for everything. she could be using you. well i hope the best for you guys! good luck!
    But I really like her,sometime I offer to pay for her stuff like rent and car payment.but she already said in a statement that she is not using me..
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Ask her what her plans are, if she has a kid and doesn't have a job, and she is looking for people through craigslist, I would really doubt her intentions are good, but only she knows that. Communication is key here, we cannot decipher what she thinks by what you have told us.

Aug 3, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Replying my text back
    What it mean when your girl take a long time in replying your text messaging.
    chris08 Posts: 122, Reputation: 7

Aug 3, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Ever thought that she might be busy?

Ever thought of talking and communicating with her to find out?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 3, 2012, 02:07 PM
    You are both strangers and she is maybe cautious but to be honest, you are foolish to offer to pay her rent, or car payment after just 6 weeks. Now paying for babysitting is reasonable and so is meeting a stranger away from her home.

Would you not caution your sister if she met a guy on Craigs List?

As to the texting, maybe she is busy, so slow this down and lower those expectations because how does she know you are not some suave wierdo that has bad intentions for her?

If you are going to date on line, these are the things you better understand, and never get so carried away by your feelings that you act foolishly with a stranger. Keep it casual, and pay attention.

If you want her to take you out and pay, tell her, or shut up and be a gentleman. No one can use you unless you allow it, so relax, and keep it real.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If my supervisors have advised people tI work with to let them know when I do someth [ 5 Answers ]

If the people I work with have been told by my supervisors to let them know when I have done something wrong , is that harassment? [ if my supervisors have asked people I work with who are not supervisors to let them know when I do something wrong, is that harassment. This stresse me out.

What should I do if my girl is lying to me [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for almost four years and we have to kids together and we argue a lot so we decided to take a little break but still be together but now she is lying to me about little stuff... And I don't know if I should keep trusting her... What should I do?

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

Landlord keeping 1/2 of sec. Deposit due to 2 week notice- NO lease [ 8 Answers ]

I was renting an apt. for 750 / month (paid on the 15th of each month). It is a shared situation where my roommate and I each paid the landlord separately. I gave both my landlord and my roommate 2 weeks notice before I moved out. My roommate failed to replace me in 2 weeks and now needs until the...

View more questions Search