Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelle618 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 01:53 PM
    I have 4 hours to take hair follicle will lighter fluid, vinegar & lemon juice work
    On occasion I use meth, regular use of pot. I had 4hrs to do hair follicle. So I put lighter fluid on my hair for about 10 minutes, rinsed out. Then put vinegar on for 10mins, rinsed out. Then put lemon juice on for 10 minutes, rinsed it out. Then washed my hair with my regular shampoo and conditioner. Went and took hair follicle, recon what my chances of passing it are
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 4, 2012, 12:11 AM
    We will NOT offer any advice on how to bypass a legitimate drug screen.
    Activities that you are engaged in can be detected as a method of cheating these tests and the appropriate action will be taken..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle618 View Post
    on occasion i use meth, regular use of pot. i had 4hrs to do hair follicle. so i put lighter fluid on my hair for bout 10 mins, rinsed out. then put vinegar on for 10mins, rinsed out. then put lemon juice on for 10 mins, rinsed it out. then washed my hair with my regular shampoo and conditioner. went and took hair follicle, recon what my chances of passing it are

Wouldn't it be easier to just do what you're supposed to do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 10:37 AM
    There is no way to pass in 4 hours if you refuse to obey the rules of your program or probation, Just pack your bags and do your jail time instead

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to take lemon juice [ 1 Answers ]

Being a gastric patient can I take lemon juice in empty stomach

Estimate the percent vinegar in pickle juice [ 1 Answers ]

Vinegar is 5% acetic acid. Density of pickle juice is 1.05g/ml. Vinegar is 0.25 M acetic acid

How to dye your hair naturally eg: lemon juice [ 3 Answers ]

How do you dye or colour your hair naturally eg: lemon juice?

Lemon Juice [ 2 Answers ]

Does lemon juice work for lightening, if so what else works that you can buy from like the grocery store and stuff.

View more questions Search