Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkchinchilla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 12:00 PM
    How to lose 20 lbs in 1 month for school
    Hi guys. I know it sounds crazy, and unhealthy, but I want to lose 20 pounds by September 4. I'm way willing to do less, but I want to do 20 asap. Please tell me something that isn't extreme, but that will work! Thank you :)

I'm 13, 5'3 and 130
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 2, 2012, 12:07 PM
    The most you could possibly lose would be around 5 kg's/10 pounds.
    You'll need to drastically reduce your calorific intake and increase your aerobic activity.
    (Less food more excersise)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How would I lose 80-90 lbs. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm still in school and my low self confidence and my weight issues have been interfering with my classes. All I think about during classes is how fat I am or how the thinner girls must be laughing at me. I'm turning 13, I'm 5'3" last time I checked and weigh about 195 lbs.. I'm really embarrassed...

I want to lose 45 lbs. In one month! HELP [ 2 Answers ]

Well I know this sounds weird but I am 13 years old and I weigh 180 lbs. and I don't like the way I look. I wear a size 11/12 in jeans and all of my friends are in a size 0, 00, or 1 and I want to wear at least a 5 or 6 cause they all ways want me to go shopping with them but I'm don't want to...

Trying to lose my last fifteen lbs [ 2 Answers ]

I have lost 40 lbs by realizing that my passion for life was not only food, but it was healthy food! Thank god! I feel so blessed to have this passion and I'm going to school for nutrition, that's my major. I love it! But I need to lose the rest of my weight... I feel like these last 15 lbs are...

How can I lose 63 lbs by April [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Haydon I am 175 lbs and 5'8'. I want to have a weight of 112 lbs because I am mortly obese. I have tried exercising, dieting and starving non worked. Please can I have some help Haydon

I need to lose 150 lbs [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Let Myself Go And I Now Weigh 300 .im 5 Ft 7 In Tall. Im Not Ugly And I Know If I Lost This Weight I Would Look And Feel So Much Better, I Look At Myself And I Get So Depressed . Where Do I Start? What Do I Do? I Have High Blood Pressure So I Can't Take Diet Pills. Please Help Me :(

View more questions Search