Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myswriter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 10:36 AM
    I have and old winter landscape painting with the artists initials E.C.P.
    I'm trying to identify and old painting that's been in my family for 60 years. By the look of the oil painting it must have been painted in the 1800s. I have attempted to identify the artist with the initials E.C.P. but without success. I would be grateful to receive information on this artist/painting.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Can you identify artist with the initials LMR? I have an oil painting by him. [ 0 Answers ]

The painting is of a pastoral scene with a large church on the left side and a large river beside with several small people in it. It's probably at least 50 years old.

Old Oil Painting No Artists Name HELP.. Please [ 0 Answers ]

I have this oil painting that my family had aquired about 41 years ago from a woman in upsate NY/Rochester area. This woman had an extensive collection of antiques and alot of her items were donated to a museum apoun her death. I was told 40 years ago that this painting was worth money, I have had...

Need artists name or painting title [ 1 Answers ]

I once rented a fine art surreal print from my local library. At first it appears to be a mans face on a light blue background. On closer inspection it is in fact perhaps 6 or 7 angels, with their wings and bodies making up what appear to be the facial features. It is definitely not a Dali. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search