Ask
    RLJoseph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 09:52 AM
    Wage garnishment laws in Florida
    How can I stop a wage garnishment??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Prove you do not owe the debt, or prove you have paid the debt or prove it is not your debt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop wage garnishment in Florida? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband is being garnished again my the same company after it was dissolve the first time back in January of 2010. Need an excellent bankruptcy attorney to get us out of the situation.

Start wage garnishment in Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I won a judgment in small claims court, and I want to start wage garnishment. How do I do this?

Wage Garnishment Laws [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out that my ex husbands wages are going to be garnished by 25% of his gross income. We had a divorce agreement that helps me pay my rent, and living expenses as was recommended by my Lawyer in the settlement. Now what!

Wage Garnishment laws [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if the Garnishment laws of South Carolina apply to the Employers and Employees in the state of South Carolina or if they apply to the Residents of South Carolina. In other words, I am a resident of South Carolina but I work in the state of Georgia and receive wages from a company in...

Wage Garnishment in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

I have an obnoxious debt collection agency harassing me over an old Student Loan. I never received anything in the mail, just repeated phone calls to my office. After requesting it six times that they send me documentation via postage mail, nothing ever came in the mailbox. They just kept...

View more questions Search