Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redranger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 09:51 AM
    1889 5 shot top break S&W
    Where or who do I contact to find hand grips for an 1889 32 caliber 5 shot top break S&W?

Check out some similar questions!

Antique smith and wesson revolver 1889 [ 4 Answers ]

I recently was given an antique smith and wesson revolver Rough shape but still like it - don't know that much about guns On the bottom of the handle the number is 161050 It has the trade mark on the side smith and wesson On the top of the barrel is says smith and wesson springfield made usa...

Replacing electric cook-top with a gas cook-top. 30 amp breaker to 15 amp? [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing an electric cooktop with a gas cooktop. The electric cooktop is wired to a 30 amp breaker. The gas cook-top needs a 15 amp breaker. Do I need to pull the 30 amp service and run a new line from a new 15amp breaker? There is plenty of room in the panel to do this.

Depo shot & missed periods [ 19 Answers ]

I was on depo for over a year. I had my last shot in October 2005 & never returned for another because after going to the dr. for tonsillitis he informed that the depo shot was the reason I had been gaining weight so quickly & my sex drive was completely gone. That having been said I have been...

What is the value of a smith and wesson springfield 1889 [ 1 Answers ]

what is the value of a smith and wesson spring field pat oct1880 april1889 what would be a good resale amount

Courier & Hot shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all my names Jason and I am just starting a courier & hot shot company in edmonton Alberta I am wondering if anyone can give me some advice as to getting companys to hire my service and any other advice towards starting a small business If anyone has some words of wisdom or advice it will be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.