Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jalee1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 12:33 PM
    2002 Whirlpool Fridge
    My 4 year old Whirlpool fridge, the drain tube keeps clogging up even after I unthaw it. The fridge then gets water coming from the freezer and builds up under the crispers. I have done this several times to know there is a problem. What is wrong with it .

Thanks
    jake4 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 08:34 PM
    You will need a defrost drain heater, take a piece of bare solid copper wire, 14 gauge works great, wrap it around the defrost heater and then insert in the drain about two inches, let me know if this works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fridged fridge [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I asked why my 1yo Kitchenaid side by side top of the line was too cold. It makes shush out of the soda's. It's 28.5* right now on the top shelf of the fridge side. This is on warmer setting. I had a man out and he spent an hour of diagnosis and came up with a bad blend door motor. I...

3 year old fridge having problems [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a Frigidaire top freezer three years ago. The past couple of days I have noticed that the temperature has not been cool. Stuck the thermometer in there, it read between 50-60 degrees today. Looked all over the internet and in Do-it yourself books on what the problem could be. I...

Dripping Fridge [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE refrigerator with freezer on top, bought in 1998. There is water dripping from the top of the fridge. From reading other messages, I understand that there is probably something clogged/frozen. Is there anything I can do without taking everything out of my refrigerator and/or freezer? Or...

Fridge on too long [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a used house that came with a Maytag fridge. The fridge seems to stay on far too long. I have turned the setting dial to mid-way (5 of 10), but it still stays on far too long compared to other fridges I've had. What could be the reason? What can I do to fix? Thanks!

View more questions Search