Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barbara B Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2005, 12:07 AM
    Alpha1-antitrypsin deficiency and Ambrotose
    My son is 26 years old and was diagnosed as an Alpha nearly a year ago. Has anyone with Alpha 1 (or someone you know) used Ambrotose with notable improvement of the symptoms &/or attacks?
    cringangel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Yes my mom is 48 got told she has alpha1 on her lung told shed have to take infusions that cost :eek: $4000 every two weeks is there any natural stuff or cheaper way to help her:( :( :confused:
    cringangel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara B
    My son is 26 years old and was diagnosed as an Alpha nearly a year ago. Has anyone with Alpha 1 (or someone you know) used Ambrotose with notable improvement of the symptoms &/or attacks?
    What is ambrotose cause my mom got told she has alpha1 and she's 48 what are some things that have helped uer son
    Lisazig Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Is there any alternative medicine to treat Alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency, this patient liver is being affective and she has cirroshi of the liver... Is there diet or homopathic medicine that will help here to repair her liver...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ambrotose can it help? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking if any one has any info on anbrotose and what it can help with. Im asking this because my mother has has just started taking the product for A staph infection which she has had for seventeen year's. Any info would be very much apprieated thanks:)

Ambrotose for Arthritis [ 2 Answers ]

Has anybody ever found relief using Ambrotose for Rheumatoid Arthritis and if so what particular dosage was used and how long did it take to notice a change? Thanks... Art

Ambrotose [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Im looking for info about ambrotose. Can anyone help me?

Ambrotose [ 5 Answers ]

I have been told re Ambrotose: 1) it will help my blood pressure 2) it will help my choloerstrol 3) it will help weight 4) it will help constipation Can anyone verify the above and if so how long did you take the product before you noticed a difference? Of course, I long for it to be...

View more questions Search