Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfrede Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 07:13 PM
    70's or 80's Movie
    Ok - this was on TV, Guy was a teacher (I think) and he didn't know he had any powers. Then he got stuck on a train track and used his ability to stop the train. Then he helps the governemnt - but gets stuck in a cave and a firefly gives him enough light to use his powers. Any idea what movie this is?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Aug 2, 2012, 01:27 PM
    The Man With the Power (1977) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Man with bow and kid with sling shot

TV Movie 70's/80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello :) I am new on this forum and I am french. For a friend, I need help trying to find the Title of a Fantasy TV Movie British? Eastern Europe? In les 70's/80's :confused: Synopsis: Peoples or amphibious creatures who travel in canalization through the faucets/sinks... Thank you...

Old TV movie in 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a made for TV movie where the children in a family were left by their parents and raised by the oldest son until they were separated by Social Service agency and then found their way back to one another . I think it had the word HOME in the title.. cannot remember...

70's or 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was about 8 or 9 The movie is about witches the scene that got stocked in my head is a torture scene the way the scene goes is A woman has a dream where she see's her self under a board and the board is getting piled up with rocks then she see's a young girl a teen...

View more questions Search