Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiger13286 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Why haven't I had my peridon in 3 months. Not pregnant
    I'm 18 and I haven't had my period for 3 months. I don't have sex at all yes I have a boy friend but I don't do any of that with him. In the last past 3 months I had it hard like with boys I had 2 in 3 months -.-. But any way I was just wandering if I should go on to birth control so my periods are regular oh and also I started my periods when I was only 9 so yes. Thanks for the help :) again I'm not pregnant.
    jayblais Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Yes you should really start birth control, that will regulate your period once a month only and three days a month my girlfriend had the same problem and now its fixed :) Good Luck :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 07:47 PM
    You should see your doctor first to determine why you are not having period, infections, or hormone issue or other issues.

Next you can discuss with your doctor birth control and if that is a viable option.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Yes, you should see your doctor. Don't just diagnose yourself with irregular periods and treat it with BC yourself. Let your doctor make that call. It could be a number of any other things.

Aug 1, 2012, 08:08 PM
    Thanks for the help at first I thout I was stresed out and what not but I still don't have them my mom is going to take me to the docs some time when I don't know. I just don't like the doctores.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 08:09 PM
    in the last past 3 months I had it hard like with boys
    What does this mean?
    dcdancer12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 08:23 PM
    I think she's talking about having a difficult time with past boyfriends or something. Meaning maybe that they pressured her or I don't know

Aug 1, 2012, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dcdancer12 View Post
    i think shes talking about having a difficult time with past boyfriends or something. meaning maybe that they pressured her or idk
    OK my exs never pressured me but they always broke up with me the first was 27 he was a dushbag because he lied saying he wa 18 first the second one as 19/20 and he resently just dumped me I was just wandering if that also could be a reason for no period for the last 3 months but I'm seeing right now it might not be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Been with my boyfriend for 2 months and we haven't had sex, why? [ 15 Answers ]

I been with my boyfriend two months, we both are so happy get on really well. The problem is we haven't had sex. We both in our 20's. I have spoke to him about this quite a few times and have had answers such as: his had things on his mind, which we delt with. He didn't want to just have sex...

I haven't had my period in 2 months now I have it [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 26 yrs old well the thing is that on march 29 2012 I got my period for 3 days only normaly I have it for 5 days and I'm very heavy this time it was light couple of drops at first secound really heavy then light in the next 2 months I didn't have my period I had pregnancy symptoms tired, my...

Haven't had a period in 2 months [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period in two months and took a test and I'm not pregnant. Im not sure what's going on!

Haven't seen period in 6 months what's going [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old will be 20 in July I was on nuva ring at the beginning of last year but got off after 2 months of using everything was fine until December I missed my period took 5 pregnancy test and the all were negative even took a pregancy test at the hospital and the doctor all negative waited...

I haven't seeing my period for five months [ 1 Answers ]

I having seeing period fivr months could be pregnant

View more questions Search