Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollingspam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Getting Iphone 3 to connect to Linksys Router
    Just switched to ATT and got everything set up. My router works fine for my laptop but I can't get it to work on my Iphone. Tried resetting my Iphone connection, changing channels on the router all to no avail. Worked fine when I was using Comcast but doesn't now. Anybody fixed this problem? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

What password to use to connect an iPhone to a linksys router [ 1 Answers ]

The password for my Linksys router is more than 10 letters/numbers

How do I connect Linksys router to Internet Modem? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell studio laptop and it is connected to the internet through a Roadrunner internet modem. I was given a Linksys wireless router so I could carry my laptop with me throughout my house. Im having trouble hooking it up. Ive done some research and some say one of the ethernet cords is still...

Connecting Iphone to linksys router [ 1 Answers ]

I have the same problem connection my Iphone at home to my network, ran by a linksys router. I tried the "reset Network" on my phone, but it didn't work, still can't use wireless network on Iphone. Any help would be appreciated. Allan

Linksys router not working with Iphone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a Linksys WRT54G wireless-G broadband router. It works fine with my desktop and laptop wirelessly not until I use it with my Iphone. The Iphone can detect the router and can even join it after typing the password. But much to my dismay I can't surf the Net and could not even open...

Trying to connect D-Link router through a Linksys. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a D-Link DI-604 that I want to hookup my TiVo and XBox up to, and that router is connected to a Linksys BEFW11S4. The D-Link doesn't seem to be able to connect through the Linksys to get onto the internet. What needs to be changed to get this working?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.