Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Masturmind Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 11:02 AM
    EXPERTS give me ACNE solutions!
    I need to hear from an expert. I have a bad case of acne and scars. Even though my face does not look that bad I NEED TO GET RID OF ALL OF IT! I'm an african american female at the age of 19 I have had bad skin since I was thirteen I wanted this nightmare called my face go away. I tried clean and clear it breaks me out and I tried purpose the soap. BUT NOTHING WORKS! I'm tired of being teased and ignored by people and stared at by children and others because of my acne. I know I would look even beautiful without as people say I look fine with it. But I don't feel beautiful I want to feel beautiful to myself first. So someone please help. I have a case of oily skin and scars really bad black spots in my face. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM.:eek: :eek: :eek:
    marey Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Mar 5, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Hi

There is a solution you can get called ClindaTech anti-acne Topical Solution made by DermaTech. In Australia it is only available through your doctor, not over the counter.

It is excellent stuff. If applied as soon as they start, it stops the development of new zits and heals what is already there fast! For really bad ones, try applying a little on cotton wool and using a band-aid overnight. More than likely it will be almost gone by morning.

Best of luck!:)

Manufacturer is DermaTech Laboratories, Unit 19, 167 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills, NSW Australia 2147
    [F]The active ingredient is Clindamycin Hydrochoride (in case there is a similar medication in your country and this is not available there).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Solutions [ 2 Answers ]

How would you prepare 1.00L of sodium carbonate from pure solid?

Sanity Solutions [ 1 Answers ]

I am making the transition from a life of business to one of a practicing scholar and my mind is like a ping pong ball. After 30 years of trying to "make it" in business, I decided last February to go back to school and add the "why" to my "how" experience. I have one more semester (4 courses) and...

View more questions Search