Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliiicowan737 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Aug 1, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Black ops moon easter egg
    Hey I want to know if anyone would be kind enough to help me on black ops and do the moon thing where you get Samantha out and destroy earth and everything, anyway if you can help add me on psn - H00did_BasTUrd_- thanks ;)

Check out some similar questions!

How to do the easter egg on black ops [ 0 Answers ]

I really want to have a step by step process of how to do the easter egg thing please.

Movie Title about easter egg hunt missing girl... [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie on TV (maybe it was a TV episode?) in the late 80's, early 90's about a little girl who goes on an Easter Egg Hunt and is told that there is a special egg to find. The little girl finds the beautifully ornate egg in the crook of a tree which contains a magic necklace in this...

The Easter egg [ 1 Answers ]

One Easter Sunday morning as the pastor was preaching a childrens' sermon, he reached into his bag of props and pulled out an egg. He pointed at the egg and asked the children, "What's in here?" "I know, I know!" a little boy exclaimed, "pantyhose!"

Movie about girl who finds magic necklace at easter egg hunt [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's or early 90's there was a movie on TV which was about a young girl who was a girl scout. I think her mother was a girl scout leader. They all went on an easter egg hunt where the girl found an easter egg with some kind of magic necklace. The only other part I remember is near the end...

Easter Egg [ 3 Answers ]

What did the Easter egg say to the boiling water? Its going to take awhile to get me hard, I just got laid by some chick Happy Easter!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.