Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    star xxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 05:13 PM
    Weight
    I 17 I hate my body and need to know way I can lose my weight fast?
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Aug 1, 2012, 07:14 PM
    When I train people their usually looking for a quich 10-15 lb drop I weight that I can help you with ,but you say you downright hate your body. So I can only assume your looking for a substantial amount of weight loss 30-50 lbs? For that weight to come off at a consistent fast pace would require excessive cardio or a crash diet. Like the lemonade only diet for 7 days or the rice cake diet.

If that's what you want get a healthy build this first 10 lbs do and stack on protein even some vitamin supplements lean fish turkey or deer meat this is the time for running and flexibility exercises

After that initial weight. Your body will start to shed fat a bit slower
    So then although I don't recommend it. Go on a crash diet these are known to drop as much as 15 lbs in 10 days (google crash diet to find one for you)
    After that ease yourself back into a regular diet don't go from 100 to 2000 calories in a day. Go from crash diet- 500 calories tomorrow to 1000 calories after that than 1500 calories.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Aug 1, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Ran out of space anyway stick from 1500-1700 calories for another 2 weeks during this time do weight training people say its impossible to build muscle and loose weight at the same time. That's somewhat true but you will be burning fat that's getting replaced by muscle.

Stick to this plan you will see good results if you have any problems p.m me and ill help you through it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 08:20 PM
    There are 100's of ways to lose it fast, none work, but 100's of ways. They may take them off temp, but come back just as fast if not faster.

Proper diet, well balanced meals, no fad diets and exercise is the only real answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Weight: amt of matter in object is weight. True or false [ 8 Answers ]

Is the answer false because that is mass

View more questions Search