Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliiicowan737 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Aug 1, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Something up with my penis
    Hey I'm 14 and I admit, I masturbate at least once or twice a day ;). Anyway about a couple of months ago I noticed my vein going straight down my penis has a lump on it, its quite long and I'm quite concerned now, I haven't stopped masturbating though so maybe that's why it hadsnt gone away but I don't know but anyway I want to know if I should go to the docs or not, it doesn't hurt at all and it's a kind of blueish Whity colour... HELP
    makpaker23 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Take a break from masterbating for awhile and go talk to a doc. Even if it is nothing its better to be safe than sorry with that area of the body right.
    aliiicowan737 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Aug 1, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Ok thank you, I was getting quite worried tonight about it ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very...

Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have red sores down my shaft. Over night they form a this flakey scab that can usually come of within two days of less. Maybe its from a lot of sex?

White dischare around penis and on penis head. [ 3 Answers ]

What is it when one gets a white discharge on penis head and around it.I was the first one my partner had ,she hasn't been around at all so haven't I. The discharge also gives out a stench.What could it be?let me know please

Penis vein attached to tip of penis? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I'm 20 and for as long as I can remember I have had a vein on the bottom side of my penis that runs all the way up and is attached to the head of my penis. I can only partially pull the skin down over the head of the penis before the part that is attached to the vein will pull tight. I am...

View more questions Search