Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meeee13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Unsure if I'm pregnant
    I've was on the depo shot birth control fr 2 years I haven't been on it for about 4 month duringvthe depo shot and now I haven't received my period I am experiencing sore nipples and I'm discharging its been a week now am I pregnant ?

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant or not an unsure of what to do [ 2 Answers ]

This would be my first pregnancy However, I have all the symptoms of being pregnant with a irregular period And negative pregnancy tests results I don't know what to do and tired of going to the doctor an they can't figure out what the problem is. Can you help me?

Unsure if I am pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Never used anything like this before so here goes. Been sleeping with this guy on and off for a while now but last month twice we didn't use anything, he just withdrew (24th july). I then had a period 8 days after the last time we had sex (1st aug), but my period only lasted 3 full days,...

Unsure if pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I just wrote in explaining my scenario, being 4 days late, two test were completely negative and one test had a slight pink line come up determining positive but not all the way. I am having nausea throughout the day, not bad, but a lot between meal times. I got an answer that said by 4 days late a...

Could I be pregnant? Unsure [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my partner were trying for a baby for 2 months. I was due on my period on the 22 April and still haven't come on. I have became tired all the time my belly has bloated and both of these I had at the beginning of my first pregnancy. I have took several tests and they have all came back...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.