Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah0912 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Period the day after sex. Then no period the month after. Could I be pregnant?
    I had unprotected sex last month then the day after I had my period. Then this month I missed my period. Could I be pregnant?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Its possible. But how old are you? If you are still young, it could simply be irregularity.

In fact, I often start my period, the very day after sex, even if my period isn't due yet. Its like a 'jump start' if you will.

You will have to wait it out and see if you miss another period, and then take a test. Don't stress just yet. But make sure you stay safe and always use protection!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 03:11 PM
    Yes that is very possible, if you had sex the day before the period it is possible to be pregnant,
    If you have missed this month, wait a week after and try a pregnancy test with the first urine of the morning

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and my period stop. Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and my period stop right after having sex. Am I pregnant?

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and my period stop. Am I pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and after having sex my period stop completely. Am I pregnant. Why would my period stop?

Sex on first day of period then period stops could that mean I am pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I had sex on first day of my period, it was really light, only a little bit of clotty stuff had come out on my tampon The day after, my period stopped, could that mean I am pregnant?

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and the next day it continued.Am I pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

On the first day of my period, it was very light and I had sex.It didn't stop completely after having sex, but it was even lighter. The next day my period continued normally.Now I still have my period 4 days after, which is normal for me.Is there any chance I can be pregnant, even though my period...

View more questions Search