Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lisa2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Weeding between flagstone without killing groundcover
    I love my tyme and scotch moss I have planted between my flagstone but I hate weeding it. I have flagstone all the way around my house as I live in Wasington and have mud for 9 months if not. I spend two days a month weeding the flagstone HELP!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa2003 View Post
    I love my tyme and scotch moss I have planted between my flagstone but I hate weeding it. I have flagstone all the way around my house as I live in Wasington and have mud for 9 months if not. I spend two days a month weeding the flagstone HELP!

Consider yourself fortunate - I spend at least 4 hours a week weeding mine.

Eventually (in theory) the "good" will outgrow the "bad."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pest Control and groundcover [ 1 Answers ]

I have ground cover and some plants up close to my house. I have problem with mainly centipedes, black ants and crickets getting into my house. Do I, in your opinion, need to move the ground cover and plants from being up to my house. If so, how far away from the house should they be? Any...

Weeding the garden 2 [ 2 Answers ]

My father-in-law used to have a garden in our backyard. We worried about him weeding the whole garden by himself so we usually sent one of our children out to help. Now, if my son worked on the garden by himself it would take him 4 hours longer to weed the garden than his grandfather took. However,...

Weeding the garden [ 1 Answers ]

1)My father-in-law used to have a garden in our backyard. We worried about him weeding the whole garden by himself so we usually sent one of our children out to help. Now, if my son worked on the garden by himself it would take him 4 hours longer to weed the garden than his grandfather took....

Groundcover around my soft side pool [ 2 Answers ]

About four years ago we purchased a doughboy oasis pool. This pool has no outside metal walls it looks like a liner on a giant frame. It is made to install on the ground without sand like your standard aboveground pool. It is not the take down type, you leave it up just like a regular aboveground...

Removing groundcover [ 1 Answers ]

How do you remove Vinca groundcover? Pulling it out by it's roots is rather tedious and I worry it may grow back. There's got to be an easier way, chemicals maybe? But I'm not sure which ones to use.

View more questions Search