Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerrish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Waste line leak from second floor shower as well as washing machine on first floor
    After a shower on the second floor leak appears on outside foundation wall and spreads to brick in sand patio. It gets worse when the washing machine drains into the waste line. No visible water anywhere in house. Any suggestions?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 1, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Septic or city sewer? Is this leak near the sewer line clean out? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leak through second floor tiled shower floor. [ 14 Answers ]

I work in construction and we've been having an odd problem. A few houses that have tiled shower floors on the second floor have had discoloration in the grout and holding moisture. Some homes have had the leaks come through the ceiling to the first floor. We thought that the weep holes were...

1st floor air vent water leak when 2nd floor shower FAN IS ON? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a lot of articles about leaks through water vents when there's no shower fan, or when it's off, but not when the fan is on! Whenever the weather gets warmer (like end of May, particularly as summer approaches), when we take a shower in the master bathroom on the second floor, about 1-2 cups...

2nd floor shower leak into 1st floor room below [ 2 Answers ]

Is there an easy fix or on average how much does it cost to fix a leak in a shower and the ceiling below? The shower started leaking this morning and I awoke this morning to a drip and looked up to see a bubble on the ceiling I am guessing came from the leakt shower above.

Washing machine waste outlet - can it all run at floor level? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have just installed an intigrated washing machine, my problem is this. The wastepipe (connected at the base of the machine/floor level) is around 3 metres away from the waste outlet (located around 400mm high from the floor level). Firstly can I go this distance without a problem as I have to...

1st floor ceiling leak below 2nd floor shower [ 2 Answers ]

Our ceiling has developed a swelling or bubble in the ceiling and when touched-it literally fell apart and created a hole. It is dry to the touch but happens to be right in line with our 2nd floor master bedroom shower where the plumbing probably comes down. The shower has a plastic floor with a...

View more questions Search