Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bob thompson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Turbine Roof Vents
    I am looking for fiberglass commercial grade whirleybird type wind turbines. I have a situation that is highly corrosive and have had fiberglass in the past, and they stand up good to the environment. Do you know where I could find fiberglass whirleybirds?

Check out some similar questions!

How many roof vents should I have? [ 11 Answers ]

We are having the bubbling toilet problem also... We do have septic and it was full, had it emptied. My husband took up the toilet, snaked from there outside and then snaked from the outside to the septic tank and then snaked a vent above the laundry room. We have another vent on the very top of...

Noisy turbine roof vent [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 turbine roof vents. One is very noisy when it spins, but only sometimes, depending on temperature. Not squeeling, but more of a rubbing or grinding type noise. What does it need? Lubrication? If so, is it best to approach from the attic, or on the roof? Thanks

Gable vs Roof vents [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house without soffit or ridge vents. I do have gable vents. Attic is way too hot anytime but winter. What is the best way to vent the attic? I haven't been able to find an answer without having soffit vents as a given.

Turbine roof vents [ 7 Answers ]

I have roof vents, on my metal roof which are of the turbine type. One of them leaks during heavy rain, which we have had recently. I have been on the roof, and I can't find any area around the vent which needs any sealing. Is it conceiveable that the vent itself is leaking? I have three vents...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.