Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulpino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Lowest cost of measuring well water level
    Lowest cost of measuring well water level (once a month).
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 1, 2012, 01:16 PM
    Tell us more about what you are doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Measuring level of exhaustion in athletes [ 0 Answers ]

Are the measurements of heart rate, breathing rate, and skin temperature enough to determine whether a player on the field is exhausted or not?

What is the lowest cost involved in taking over a mortgage? [ 5 Answers ]

Due to a divorce, I want to take over the mortgage my ex has in her name. It does have two second mortgages- one for 3,000 and one for 15000. The balance on the house is about 80000. I think it has a value of at least 100,000 and maybe closer to 125,000. Should I contact a real estate agent to get...

Measuring Momentum or measuring Energy is more useful in ballistics. [ 7 Answers ]

I have been doing a bit of research to try to understand if measuring Momentum or measuring Energy is more useful in ballistics. I understand the calculations of each... but I am not fully sure what they mean to the target being hit. I am interested in understanding the meaning of the calculated...

Measuring the cost of goods sold and ending inventory-perpetual system [ 1 Answers ]

Assume a Nike outlet store began in August 20X0 with 40 pairsof running shoes that cost the store $40 each. The sale price of the shoes was $70. During August the store completed these inventory transactions: (for the three sets of #'s below, the first column is the units, the second is unit cost,...

View more questions Search