Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayla lovee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 08:04 AM
    How can I dye my hair light brown without bleachingit
    In the beginning of the year I dyed my hair jet black now I want to dye It light brown without bleaching what can I use to make my hair light then dye it the colorI want which is light brown please help me before Halloween
    3rdgradeteacher Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Aug 1, 2012, 08:11 AM
    Just had that done at salon. They called it a soap wash that they left on for 20 minutes. Not as strong as bleach. Go to a salon supply store. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've just put a light brown hair dye on my blonde highlighted hair.can I re dye it [ 1 Answers ]

I've just put a brown hair dye on my blonde highlighted hair. Its not brown enough. Can I put another hair dye on or is it too soon?

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown [ 3 Answers ]

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown color

Permanent hair dye black- dye it back to light brown? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have naturally light/medium brown hair. I wanted to try going blonde, so I went and got some permanent blonde hair dye. I dyed it once and it was an awful reddish blonde color, and I could tell the light color wasn't helping compliment my face at all. So I returned the rest of the blonde...

Can I dye my hair a light brown the day after I died it dark brown/blackish? [ 1 Answers ]

Alrighty, so I died my hair a dark brown, and it kind of came out black. So I would like to go back to a lighter brown but still dark. Can I do that today? I have a business thing tomorrow and would rather I did not have this hair colour?? HELP!! :confused:

View more questions Search