Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kendra B Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Aug 1, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Pregnancy
    Is it possible to miss your period, have cramps then the first of the month have blood in your under garments and not be pregnant?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra B View Post
    Is it possible to miss your period, have cramps then the first of the month have blood in your under garments and not be pregnant?

Let's see - missed period,cramps, bleeding.

Yes, it's possible you are not pregnant.

Aug 1, 2012, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Let's see - missed period,cramps, bleeding.

Yes, it's possible you are not pregnant.
    I don't get it why didn't it come last month but I slept a lot, had nausea, was gassy, ate a lot but wake up and have blood in my under garments. Since I've moved back to my current location I've been getting "busy".
    maddy6 Posts: 108, Reputation: 12

Aug 1, 2012, 11:29 AM
    Sometimes a woman can be pregnant and not realize it. She thinks her period is just a little late. When she does start her period she is in fact miscarrying at the same time. Her body expels the fetus at this point and everything merely appears to be a normal menstrual cycle that came a little late. All unbeknownst to the woman her body spontaneously aborts the fetus. No biggie because it is all very early on. I "strongly" suggest if you are having unprotected sex to please use protection. You may very well have been pregnant.

Aug 1, 2012, 11:35 AM
    So if she is heavily bleeding, bad stomach cramps and sick to her stomach, it's a miscarriage, period?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 1, 2012, 12:12 PM
    So if she is heavily bleeding, bad stomach cramps and sick to her stomach, it's a miscarriage, period?
    NO. Only a physician can determine if you've miscarried.

You can have all those symptoms and they may have NOTHING to do with pregnancy.

Aug 1, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LearningAsIGo View Post
    NO. Only a physician can determine if you've miscarried.

You can have all those symptoms and they may have NOTHING to do with pregnancy.
    So it's a 99.9% chance it's a period? :-)
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 12:20 PM

No one but a Physician can tell you that. Why is the difference so important to you?

If it's heavy bleeding or something else out of the ordinary you need to see a Physician.
    Survivor

Aug 1, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Kendra,

We cannot tell you with any certainty that it's a period, a miscarriage or otherwise. We can't examine you physically, we can only give you our best advice and opinions.

You're obviously confused and concerned so it might be best to see your doctor for a pregnancy blood test to give you an accurate answer. Or, you can wait and see... but you have to understand we cannot diagnose you over the Internet.

Aug 1, 2012, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    No one but a Physician can tell you that. Why is the difference so important to you?

If it's heavy bleeding or something else out of the ordinary you need to see a Physician.
    Miscarried last summer, don't need, want kids right now I'm only 18

Aug 1, 2012, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LearningAsIGo View Post
    Kendra,

We cannot tell you with any certainty that its a period, a miscarriage or otherwise. We can't examine you physically, we can only give you our best advice and opinions.

You're obviously confused and concerned so it might be best to see your doctor for a pregnancy blood test to give you an accurate answer. Or, you can wait and see .... but you have to understand we cannot diagnose you over the Internet.
    Well of course I'm not an idiot I know people can't diagnose over the internet
    Survivor

Aug 1, 2012, 12:29 PM
    But you want us to tell you its 99.9% chance it's a period? Hmmmm... okay.

I'm sorry you miscarried. I've been there 5x and its not easy.
    That being said, I hope you have a good plan for birth control in place. Since you're concerned about pregnancy right now, I have a feeling you don't.
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Well of course I'm not an idiot I know people can't diagnose over the internet

You are judged by what you post.

I am judging that you are disrespectful and ungrateful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Positive pregnancy test, now nothing, is it a miscarriage? Or a chemical pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

I took 5 pregnancy tests and they came out positive. A few days later, my period started for two days, then it stopped for two, then it came back for four days. I went to Planned Parenthood but they told me if I got my period then there was no need for a pregnancy test. That was a few weeks ago,...

View more questions Search